Priv.-Doz. Dr Alexandra Holst, DMD, PhD
Dr. Holst graduated from the Medical University of Hannover, Dental School in 1999. After three years of general dental and orthodontic practice, Dr. Holst became Assistant Professor at the University of Erlangen, Dept. of Orthodontics.
She became board certified in orthodontics in 2006 and was promoted to Associate Professor and senior physician. In addition to her clinical duties, she was responsible for training students and staff and for mentoring future orthodontists.
Dr. Holst completed her PhD in 2009. Her research focus is on 3-dimensional X-ray technology and digital, optical detection methods. She continues to serve as adjunct professor at the University Clinical Erlangen.
Dr. Holst is the mother of two children.
- Swiss Dentists Association (SSO)
- Zurich chapter of the SSO (Swiss dental Association, Zurich)
- Swiss Orthodontic Association SGK
- German Orthodontic Association DGKFO
- European Orthodontic Society EOS